of 2

Streaming and Twitch Integration

16 replies
Lykinn HIGHCOM
Votes:
+1,634
Admins
Citizen
Helloooo everyone. Enjin has released an update that allows for Twitch streaming integration into their websites now.

I've just been messing around with it, and wanted to see if anyone has a channel that they stream on occasionally (or frequently) that they would like integrated into the website.

If you do, post it here and I'll add it to the website. If there are at least a couple to add that is. Might seem a bit weird to just have mine sitting there all by itself :-d
"Let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. Their decision required courage beyond measure."
Posted May 20, 15 · OP
Landscaper HIGHCOMCabinet
Votes:
+1,035
Admins
Citizen
High Command
Cabinet Member
USCICD
Me me me:

LandscaperUSC
landscaper.png 08.15.2013
Posted May 20, 15
Lykinn HIGHCOM
Votes:
+1,634
Admins
Citizen
cool stuff Land. Added you to the list
"Let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. Their decision required courage beyond measure."
Posted May 20, 15 · OP
Lykinn HIGHCOM
Votes:
+1,634
Admins
Citizen
just want to bump this up in case anyone missed it
Posted May 21, 15 · OP
Hark USCIC
Votes:
+30
Citizen
Dept. of Interstellar Commerce
Could make a corp twitch that can host other channels so it stays active.
Posted May 21, 15
Lykinn HIGHCOM
Votes:
+1,634
Admins
Citizen
Good idea, thanks Hark. I went ahead and created one for us
Posted May 21, 15 · OP
Landscaper HIGHCOMCabinet
Votes:
+1,035
Admins
Citizen
High Command
Cabinet Member
USCICD
I like that idea! May I have a time slot, for when IC/Economy stuff comes online?
landscaper.png 08.15.2013
Posted May 21, 15
Lykinn HIGHCOM
Votes:
+1,634
Admins
Citizen
Oh definitely Landscaper.

I think a fun thing to do once the game releases is to use the official USC twitch as a "radio/tv station" where you could tune in, get some reports on what is happening in game, and also get some entertainment value from music or whatever.
Posted May 21, 15 · OP
List
Undo
LanceHavenbay USCDFTRACOM Instr
Votes:
+477
Citizen
Defence Force
USCDF TRACOM Instructor
Me too! :DD
http://www.twitch.tv/lancehavenbay
Lance Havenbay Twtich
lance.png
Courage Above All.
Posted Nov 25, 15
Lykinn HIGHCOM
Votes:
+1,634
Admins
Citizen
Cheers Lance, added you to the list, and the front page of the forums as well =]
Posted Nov 25, 15 · OP · Last edited Nov 25, 15
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices